Managing Years and Reporting periods
Head Office users can add Client Years and Reporting periods.
The head office user needs to have the Outlets Set Up permission.
Where to find this
Head Office > Outlets > Set Up
- Once in the correct location mentioned above, click on Manage Years and Reporting Periods
- Select Add new Financial Year
- Add year name, usually starts with 1 and continues the following year with 2, 3 etc.
- Select Financial Year start date, must be a Monday.
- Select Financial Year End date, must be a Sunday.
- Select Add.
- To add Periods in year, Under Add Years and reporting periods, select the year and enter Periods in year.
- Select Get periods. You will now have a list of periods in the year.
- Select each period and enter number of weeks in each period.
- Select process period.