This guide explains how to enter a Cash Sales/Swipe Card Sales in the Finance Module.
There are different versions of this module but this guide goes through the standard, most widely used version.
Cash Sales/ Swipe Card Sales are to be entered daily on each trading day
Where to find this
Click FINANCE > INCOME > CASH SALES/SWIPE CARD SALES
- If you are entering a transaction for a date other than today, first select the date.
- Click add and you will see the screen below
- As a minimum you will need to add the:
For Cash Sales only the amount you add will contribute to the expected cash in hand figure in the Cash Up sub module (together with float, local cash purchases etc)
- You may wish to add a till reading and allowances but these are not compulsory fields. Allowances will affect the expected cash in hand figure in the Cash Up sub module.
- Should you need to enter transactions from multiple departments or categories, for example £100 food and £50 cleaning, you can add a 2nd, 3rd etc category by clicking on the green plus sign.
- Once all your sales have been entered for that day, click on save.
- Should you need to add sales from a different till, click the add button again to add a new transaction.
Cash Sales Report
Entering Internal Sales
There is no content with the specified labels